When: Saturday 21st of November 2015
- Why A Person’s Gospel Response Doesn’t Rely On Me – Jason Winslade (44:14)
- Testimony – Glen Richards (02:28)
- Testimony – Emma Barlow (05:18)
- Testimony – Sophie Smithies (02:06)
- What Is The Gospel – Josh Williamson (56:02)
Where: South City, Corner of Moorhouse Avenue and Colombo Street, 510 Colombo Street, Christchurch (Upstairs)
Parking Information: Here
Cost: Free (obligation free donations welcome)
- 8am – Pre-Conference Prayer Starts
- 9am – Conference Starts
- 1pm – Lunch (will be provided – free – for those attending the practical session in the afternoon)
- 1:15pm – Practical Street Evangelism (observation welcome – no pressure to participate!)
- 3pm – Finish
The goal of Tell Me Evangelism Conference is to:
- Provide biblical teaching, support and an opportunity to network together.
- Equip the church because the chief task of the church is to evangelise the world (locally and beyond).
- Come and be encouraged, as God equips us to be more effective in our daily lives. This conference is open to all of Gods people.
“But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6)
- An expectation that God will raise up people in our city for the cause of the Gospel. Why? Because God has chosen to use people to reach people (Matthew 28:18-20).
- An expectation that as the Gospel is being faithfully communicated in our city, God will save sinners. Why? Because the Gospel is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes (Romans 1:16).
- An expectation that as people are being saved, God will be glorified. Why? Because God has chosen to glorify Himself by saving lost sinners (Ezekiel 36:23-28).
- Jason Winslade, Pastor-Elder of Redemption Church, Christchurch
- Ray Comfort, Founder & CEO of Living Waters, USA (pre-recorded Q&A)
- Josh Williamson, Queensland State Director and Evangelist for OAC Ministries, Australia