When: Saturday 6th of October 2018
- Session 1 – Running the Gauntlet – Andy Barlow (01:13:39)
- Session 2 – The Doctrine of Hell – Rob Harrod (01:03:13)
Where: Emmett Street Community Church, 106 Emmett Street, Shirley, Christchurch, New Zealand
Cost: free (obligation free donations welcome)
Tell Me Conference is geared towards bringing together faithful biblical teaching with practical action. This conference aims to provide a sound theological framework for evangelism, as well as offering opportunities for fellowship and networking together. Our hope is to encourage the gospel to the forefront of Christian living by making this conference as accessible as possible. Therefore this is a free conference (lunch provided) and is open to anyone (families are warmly welcomed) who would like to develop in both sharing the gospel and biblical apologetics. Come and be encouraged, as God equips us to be more effective in our daily lives.
Theme & Topics: Saved from God; Saved by God; Saved for God
- A Challenge to Faithful Evangelism (Andy Barlow)
- The Doctrine of Hell (Rob Harrod) – Last year we had local pastor, Jason Winslade of Redemption Church, come and teach on a doctrine that is central to the understanding of the biblical gospel message: penal substitutionary atonement (go and listen to it). This year we are grateful to have another local pastor, Rob Harrod of Grace Baptist Church, come and tackle the difficult subject of Hell. We understand that this is not a popular subject – but it is important to understand correctly within the context of the gospel. It will be addressed lovingly and faithfully.
- Q & A with E.Z. of Living Waters (Pre-recorded message exclusive to Tell Me Conference.)
9am – Conference Begins
12pm – Lunch
1:15pm – Optional Street Outreach (An opportunity to observe, team up or share with people around our city.)
3pm – Finish
- Andy Barlow is the founder and co-leader of Tell Me and a member of Redemption Church in Christchurch. Since being saved over 20 years ago, Andy has had a passion to reach both the lost with the gospel, and the church with equipping and encouragement for evangelism. Andy is married to Emma and they have two children.
- Rob Harrod has been the pastor of Grace Baptist Church in Christchurch since early 2008. Originally from Australia, Rob studied for the gospel ministry at London Theological Seminary in the UK, and pastored in the inner suburbs of Sydney for many years. Rob has been married to Alison for over 35 years and they have four adult children and six grandchildren.
- Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne is the President of Living Waters, the official spokesman for the National Bible Bee organization, and a cohost of the National Bible Bee Gameshow. He serves as the Executive Producer of the “Way of the Master” television program and all Living Waters films. A dynamic communicator, he speaks at conferences and churches nationally and around the world. E.Z. studied theology for a time at Biola University and served as an associate pastor for several years. He and his wife, Rachel, have five children.